1. The Advertiser and Advertising Agency jointly and severally assume liability for all content and also indemnify and hold the Publisher harmless against any claims arising there made against the Publisher.
2. The Publisher reserves the right to accept or cancel all advertising copy at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever, and neither the Publisher nor its agent shall be responsible for any loss arising from any cancellation.
3. The Publisher reserves the right to place the word similar with copy which, in the opinion of the Publisher, likens to that of editorial matter.
4. All insertion orders must be duly signed, stamped and received by the Publisher on or before the 5th of the preceding month.
5. Proof of Order is NOT proof of Acceptance. The Publisher reserves the right to reject any advertisement without assigning any reason whatsoever.
6. All materials must be submitted to the Publisher on or before the 10th of the preceding month and in accordance with the technical specifications stipulated below. The Publisher reserves the right to reprint previously published materials if the Advertiser fails to submit complete advertisement materials by the stipulated deadline. The full advertising cost shall be borne by the Advertiser.
7. Any cancellation of advertisement must be made before the 10th day of the preceding month. Otherwise, the full advertisement fee will be levied. The Publisher reserves the right to use previous material if copy is not received by deadline and to charge the full advertisement fee for space booked if the space booked has not been cancelled before the stipulated deadline. Non-fulfilment of insertion bookings within the contracted period is subjected to a 50% surcharge on the full advertising fee for each insertion cancelled.
8. An advertisement, which is appearing for the first time, can be postponed, provided a request for postponement must be received in writing by the Publisher on or before the 10th day of the preceding month, failing which the full advertising rate will apply. The postponement is allowed only ONCE and the new insertion issue must be within a three-month period from the original month of insertion. If the advertisement space in question is part of a series booking which has commenced, the said space may not be postponed but must be cancelled, subject to the full advertising fee.
9. Payment is due within 30 days from the date of invoice. A 2% interest/finance charge will be levied for invoices in arrears of more than 30 days. Frequency/series discounts will be revised/void if there is a reduction in the total number of insertions.
10. For overseas Advertiser, please note that full payment must be received via telegraphic transfer on or before the 10th of the preceding month, failing which the order will be treated as cancelled. Overseas bank charges will be borne by the Advertiser. Local GST will not be applicable to overseas Advertisers.
11. *A disclaimer will be included along with all advertorials. For half-page and single-page advertorials, the disclaimer will be at the bottom centre; for a two-page spread, the disclaimer will appear on the bottom right of the second page. The disclaimer will read thus: "This is a paid advertorial. SICC does not endorse the advertised product/service." Font treatment will be Myriad Pro Regular, 8pt.